KROHNE @ Meorga Landshut 2017
KROHNE presents at Meorga measuring instruments for the chemical industry
The OPTIWAVE device family currently features 6,10 and 24 GHz FMCW radar level meters and is now rounded off with 80 GHz devices. Based on over 28 years of experience with FMCW technology, each device was designed for a particular target area of application such as agitated and corrosive liquids, narrow tanks with internal obstructions, or powders and dusty atmospheres.
Is your measurement with your mass flowmeter interrupted because of gas entrainment in the media? No matter if your process has unwanted entrained gas or if you need air inside your product, KROHNE’s OPTIMASS flow meters with Entrained Gas Management technology has come to the market to ensure stable and continuous measurements.
- OPTIWAVE 1010 Radar (FMCW) Level Transmitter for bypass chamber and magnetic level indicator
- OPTIWAVE 5200 2-wire loop powered FMCW radar level meter
- OPTIFLEX 2200 2-wire Guided Radar (TDR) Level Meter
- BW 25 Liquid level indicator
- OPTISWITCH 5100 Universal vibration level switches for liquids
- OPTIBAR DP 7060C Differential pressure transmitter for measuring flow, level, differential pressure, density and interface
- OPTIBAR PC 5060C Pressure transmitter for the measurement of process pressure and level
- OPTIMASS 6400 The standard high-performance Coriolis mass flowmeter for the process industry with Entrained Gas Management
- WATERFLUX 3070 Battery powered electromagnetic flowmeter for drinking water applications
- OPTSWIRL 4200 Vortex Flowmeter - The all-in-one solution
- OPTISONIC 7300 Biogas Ultrasonic process gas flow measurement
- OPTISYS SLM 2100 Reliable sludge blanket measurement via optical sensor
- H250 M40 The modular variable area flowmeter
- OPTITEMP Industrial temperature assemblies
- SMARTPAT Analytical sensors with integrated transmitter. KROHNE miniaturised the transmitter and fitted it into the sensor head.
84036 - Landshut
Date & Opening Times
Wednesday, 25th October
From 8:00 am to 4:00 pm