OPTIBAR FC 1000
Flow computer for process control of liquids, gases and steam
The OPTIBAR FC 1000 is a compact, high performance flow computer for volumetric flow calculation and heat quantity measurement of liquids and gases, including saturated steam and superheated steam. Commissioning and operation of the flow computer is quick and easy thanks to its user-friendly operating philosophy. The full-screen, multi-colour touch screen offers extensive options for customising the display of process readings to suit any customer applications. Communication and measured data transmission via HART® protocol as well as the option for split-range operation allows very accurate differential pressure (DP) flow measurements especially at low working pressures. This makes the device an ideal enhancement for gas measurements with averaging pitot tubes as well as flow nozzle meters or Venturi meters with high measuring dynamics.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- User interface can be customised to suit specific application requirements
- Supports split-range operation and automatic zero calibration
- High system capacity with correction calculation according to the following equations of state:
- Ideal gas, Redlich-Kwong, Redlich-Kwong-Soave, Peng-Robinson, AGA-8 DC/GC, SGERG 88, AGA-NX19 (gases), IAPWS-97 (water, steam) and value tables (liquids, heat transfer media)
- Digital communication to connected pressure transmitters via HART® protocol
- Integrated FSK-modem for 2 analogue inputs: makes parameterisation easy and eliminates additional sources of uncertainty in the signal exchange
- Available as a panel-mount version for control cabinets and as a versatile wall-mounted version