The EtherNet/IP™ Interface Box equips OPTIMASS 1010, OPTIMASS 3010 and OPTIMASS 7010 instruments with a state-of-the-art EtherNet/IP™ interface. Designed for installation in a control cabinet, it offers a full-featured web-interface for configuration, maintenance and diagnostics, and for smooth and intuitive integration into major EtherNet/IP™ host systems, e.g. Rockwell and Schneider Electric.
An integrated 2-port Ethernet switch allows for flexible network topologies: multiple devices can be connected without the need for an external switch. If the application requires redundancy, the EtherNet/IP™ interface can also be deployed in ring topology. The integrated web server allows field device configuration and diagnosis using standard devices such as tablet PCs.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Interface box for configuration, maintenance and diagnostics
- Support of Device Level Ring (DLR) for redundancy
- Password protected web server to facilitate configuration and diagnosis of the device
- Electronic Data Sheet (EDS) available for convenient deployment
- Add-On Instruction (AOI) available for use in Rockwell environments
- Communicates via Modbus RTU Protocol with the attached field device