The compact orifice plate with OPTIBAR DP transmitter is an economic DP flowmeter for a broad range of applications – from demi-water to chemicals to steam. The integral orifice plate is a one-piece design per ISO 5167-2 or ASME MFC-3M, consisting of a compact orifice plate, a sandwich meter body, impulse lines and a connection flange. KROHNE offers the complete DP flow solution with integral orifice plate, manifold and DP transmitter. It comes pre-assembled, preconfigured and pressure tested – ready for immediate commissioning. There is absolutely no need for routing of impulse lines, valves and supports. In this way, material costs and installation efforts are significantly reduced.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Reduced installation costs: no installation of further components such as valves, DP transmitter, impulse lines, supports
- No external impulse lines: reduced risk of leakage
- Standardised flow element according to ISO 5167-2
- Low TCO due to reduced engineering, commissioning and installation costs
- Reduced need for recalibration in the field through advanced 3-D linearised OPTIBAR DP transmitters
- Complete flowmeter solution with compact orifice plate, manifold, DP transmitter, sizing and documentation from a single source
- Standard material: 316/316L, other materials on request
- Redundant versions, pressure and temperature compensated versions available
- Redundancy available (1oo2, 2oo3)
- HART®7, Foundation fieldbus and Profibus-PA communication options
- SIL 2/3 certified versions
- Ex ia, Ex d approvals