The BATCHFLUX 3100 is an electromagnetic flowmeter (EMF) for rotary or linear filling machines. It is the economical solution for filling applications with conductive liquids.Due to its unique ceramic measuring tube, the mag meter features good repeatability and long-term stability. The flowmeter has an ultra-compact lightweight housing ideal for the tight spaces in volumetric filling machines. It can be used for filling of water or carbonised drinks. The EMF is suitable for common CIP cleaning procedures.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- The smallest filling mag meter with the most compact and lightweight design in the market
- Unique flow sensor design with a rectangular cross-section for high speed filling with minimal product loss
- For conductive liquids ≥5μS/cm (water ≥20μS/cm)
- High level of filling accuracy, excellent long term stability and repeatability
- Absolutely leak-free, fully welded housing concept
- Conforms to hygienic regulations: FDA, EC1935/2004, GB 4806
- Rugged design: CIP proof and IP69 rated
- Low power consumption <1.5 W