Electromagnetic flowmeter for hygienic standard applications
The OPTIFLUX 6100 is an electromagnetic flowmeter (EMF) for hygienic standard applications in the food sector. It is the ideal solution for all general flow applications where reliable flow measurement with mid-range accuracy suffices. The 3A and EHEDG certified flowmeter comes with industry specific installation lengths. It has no crevices, gaps or blind spots and is specifically designed to stay clean and sterile. This way, it complies with the most stringent hygienic demands in the food and beverage industry.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Bi-directional flow measurement over a wide dynamic range
- Designed for conductive liquids ≥5 μS/cm (water ≥20 μS/cm)
- Suitable for solid content up to 10%, e.g. yogurt with fruit pieces, soups with vegetable pieces etc.
- Compact version or remote version with wall-mount housing and stainless steel option
- PFA liner reinforced with embedded stainless steel grid for vacuum resistance
- Unique L-shaped gasket prevents expansion of gasket for increased life time
- Certified to 3A, EHEDG; complies with FDA and EC1935/2004 regulations
- Available with industry specific installation lengths and various hygienic process connections
- Diagnostics incl. conductivity, electrode error, process temperature, empty pipe etc.
- Full bore design: No moving parts, no wear, no pressure loss
- On-site verification of flowmeter with OPTICHECK service tool