Displacer level transmitter for heavy-duty level and interface applications
The BW 25 is a loop-powered displacer level transmitter for measuring and/or detecting liquid level or liquid-liquid interface under extreme process conditions. It can deal with corrosive media, high temperatures (up to +400°C / +752°F) and high pressures (up to 400 barg / 5801 psig).
The BW 25 can be used as level indicator without the need of auxiliary power supply. Equipped with a switch module the unit can be used as level switch. With a transmitter module, the unit will function as level transmitter. The three function modes can be combined. Retrofitting the device for receiving add-on functionality is possible without interrupting the process. The BW 25 can also be installed in a bypass chamber, e.g. for applications with agitators.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Transmitter, level switch and indicator in one device
- Easy adjustable level switch with max. 2 set points
- Can be used as mechanical indicator without auxiliary power supply
- Modular design for retrofitting under process conditions
- Welded process seal with external mount housing