The OPTIBAR PM 5060 is a pressure transmitter for process pressure and level measurement in hygienic and non-hygienic applications with gases, liquids and steam. It can be used in open tanks and – as dual version for electronic differential pressure measurement – also in closed vessels. The pressure device features a piezoresistive or a strain gauge metallic diaphragm. Depending on the measuring cell, the pressure transmitter can operate over a wide process pressure range from 100 mbar / 1.45 psi up to 1000 bar / 14500 psi.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Various housing materials available: plastic, aluminium, stainless steel (precision casting or electro-polished)
- Extremely quick step response times <85 ms
- Available with flush mounted, hygienic process connections for the food industry
- Quick setup for all applications
- Extensive diagnostic and parameterization functions on the display and adjustment module or the user-friendly and free DTMs
- Wireless device commissioning, verification and monitoring with the OPTICHECK Pressure Mobile app
- Ex ia, Ex d, Ex t approvals
- SIL 2/3 certified by TÜV Rheinland