The OPTIBAR PSM 1010 is an electronic pressure switch for absolute or gauge pressure measurement of liquids and gases. The cost-effective pressure switch is suitable for simple process pressure applications (e.g. monitoring of pumps, compressors or other machinery) as well as hydrostatic level measurement in open vessels where space-saving installation is required. Due to its fully welded measuring cell with stainless steel diaphragm, the OPTIBAR PSM 1010 is corrosion-resistant to many aggressive media. Due to its advanced digital compensation, the OPTIBAR PSM 1010 offers excellent temperature stability.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Electronic pressure switch with transmitter functionality and integrated display with switch state indication and 2-button setup
- Multi-rotatable display and adjustment module
- Standard IO: PNP/NPN and IO-Link; Secondary output: 4...20 mA, 0...10 V or PNP/NPN
- Corrosion resistance to many aggressive media due to fully welded pressure measuring cell with stainless steel diaphragm (1.4435 / 316L)
- Outstanding temperature stability due to its digital compensation
- Measuring accuracy ±0.35%
- Robust IP67 rated construction
- VDMA-conform display menu structure