The OPTISENS ORP 8590 is an ORP sensor for general water and wastewater applications. The sensor type is equipped with a platinum electrode, a large ceramic diaphragm and a temperature sensor (Pt100). It features a robust design with CPVC body material. The sensor is available with an attached cable up to 10 m / 33 ft. It can be installed directly into a pipe or tank with the 3⁄4 NPT (male) process connection. The ORP sensor operates with the MAC 100 or any suitable analytical transmitter.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Double junction for extended lifetime and wide application range
- Rugged ORP tip and fouling resistant, non-clogging reference junction
- With protective tips and easy to clean due to large design
- With robust CPVC body material
- Available with an attached cable up to 10 m / 33 ft
- Low maintenance costs and a long life cycle
- With integrated Pt100
- For connection to the MAC 100 or any suitable analytical transmitter
- Various mounting assemblies for easy installation and reliable handling