The OPTITEMP TRA-H61 is a RTD sensor assembly with reduced thermowell for hygienic applications in the food & beverage industry. The hygienic temperature sensor with stainless steel connection head and fast responding sensor tip is particularly suitable for temperature measurement of beverages, dairy products or pasty food or. It is therefore made of stainless steel (1.4404 / 316L) with an industry-specific surface finish of the thermowell of Ra ≤0.8 μm. The temperature assembly complies with FDA and EC2004/1935 regulations.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Special sensor design with reduced tip for quick response time
- Also available with replaceable P100 measuring insert and welded thermowell for temperatures up to +300°C / +390°F
- With robust stainless steel connection head; optional temperature transmitter
- Modular G1⁄2 adapter system with a wide range of hygienic connections
- Optional IP69 rated version
- Vibration resistant according to IEC 60721-4-4