The OPTITEMP-TRA-P40 is a plug-in RTD sensor assembly with a tapered welded multipart thermowell (DIN form 3) in accordance with NAMUR. The temperature assembly can be mounted to a pipe or tank by a gas-tight compression fitting. It is suitable for temperature measurement of liquids and gases, at low to medium pressures and flow velocities.
The resistance temperature device is designed for process temperatures up to +600°C / +1100°F. It is very flexible to use since the decision as to the required insertion depth is only necessary immediately prior to installation. The RTD is available with ATEX and IECEx approvals.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Industrial temperature measurement of liquids and gases
- Thermowell material: 1.4571 / 316Ti
- Standard or customised lengths
- Different connection heads available (IP54…IP68)
- With optional temperature transmitter
- Available as intrinsically safe: ATEX, IECEx