The OPTITEMP TRA-S41 is a threaded RTD sensor assembly with a tapered welded multipart thermowell (based on form 3G) in accordance with NAMUR. The industrial temperature assembly for standard applications is suitable for use in pipes and tanks, at low to medium pressures and flow velocities. It is designed for temperature measurement of liquids and gases up to +600°C / +1100°F. The resistance temperature device is available with ATEX and IECEx approvals.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Industrial temperature measurement of liquids and gases
- Thermowell material: 1.4404 / 316L or 1.4571 / 316Ti
- Standard or customised lengths
- Different connection heads available (IP54…IP68)
- With optional temperature transmitter
- Available as intrinsically safe: ATEX, IECEx