The OPTITEMP TCA-P60 is a plug-in thermocouple (TC) assembly with a straight welded multipart thermowell (based on form 1) made of 1.4767 / Kanthal AF. The high temperature assembly is particularly suitable for temperature measurement of flue and combustion gases up to +1150°C / +2100°F as well as in applications where the thermowell is exposed to mechanical abrasion. It can be used at low operational pressures. The OPTITEMP TCA-P60 can be mounted to pipes, stacks and ducts by a gas-tight compression fitting or a sliding flange.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- High temperature measurement of gases
- Thermowell material: 1.4767 / Kanthal AF
- Standard or customised lengths
- Different connection heads available (IP54…IP68)
- With optional temperature transmitter