Resistance (RTD) cable sensor for surface temperature measurement in industrial applications
The OPTITEMP TRA-W30 is a clamp-on cable sensor (RTD) for pipe diameters up to DN300 / 12". The surface temperature sensor is the right choice in applications where inline measurement is not possible or desirable. The RTD features a Pt100 or Pt1000 measuring element and can be used from -50…+200°C / -58…+390°F. The vibration resistant mineral isolated sensor is mounted in a PTFE sensor body with a copper plate for fast response times. The OPTITEMP TRA-W30 comes with PTFE insulated connecting cable. It can be provided with free insulated flying wires for installation in applications where connection terminals already exist.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Non-intrusive surface temperature measurement
- Available with flying wires, single and double versions
- Sheath material: Copper
- Tolerance class A according to IEC 60751 as standard
- Available with PTFE insulated connecting cable
- Standard or customised lengths
- With optional temperature transmitter