The OPTITEMP TRA-C61 is a compact resistance sensor (RTD) with optional integrated transmitter for hygienic use in limited space. The temperature sensor is particularly designed for food & beverage applications. This includes the temperature measurement of beverages, dairy products or pasty food. The sensor is therefore made of stainless steel (1.4404 / 316L) with an industry-specific surface finish of the thermowell of Ra ≤0.8 μm. It complies with FDA and EC1935/2004 regulations. Its G1⁄2 thread for hygienic adapters leaves freedom of choice for the process connections. The compact RTD sensor is available with VARIVENT®, dairy screw (DIN 11851), SMS 1145 as well as different weld-in sleeves.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Hygienic resistance sensor with optional integrated analogue output (4…20 mA)
- Special sensor design with reduced tip for quick response time
- High accuracy with short installation lengths (20 mm / 0.78 in), even in small pipelines
- Modular G1⁄2 adapter system with a wide range of hygienic connections
- Optional IP69 rated version
- Vibration resistant according to IEC 60721-4-4