The OPTITEMP TRA-C65 is a compact resistance sensor (RTD) with optional integrated temperature transmitter for hygienic use in limited space. The temperature sensor with firmly welded clamp connection is particularly designed for applications in the food & beverage industry. This includes the temperature measurement of beverages, dairy products or pasty food. The sensor is therefore made of stainless steel (1.4404 / 316L) with an industry-specific surface finish of the thermowell of Ra ≤0.8 μm. It complies with FDA and EC1935/2004 regulations.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Hygienic resistance sensor with optional integrated analogue output (4…20 mA)
- Special sensor design with reduced tip for quick response time
- High accuracy with short installation lengths (20 mm / 0.78 in), even in small pipes
- Firmly welded clamp connection in different sizes
- Optional IP69 rated version
- Vibration resistant according to IEC 60721-4-4