EcoMATE™, the vessel performance system and fleet operation optimisation software from KROHNE, is a complete solution for real-time monitoring of fuel consumption, emissions, and bunkering verification. Regardless of vessel type, EcoMATE™ provides the full solution needed to proactively improve CII rankings, fleet performance, bunkering, hull efficiency and compliance reporting, while lowering company OPEX. The system’s four modules work in tandem to provide operational users with complete control and insight over important data.
As a unified fleet solution for shipowners, managers, and crew, the EcoMATE™, can be accessed both on-site and in real-time via the cloud, which serves as a shared digital platform for on-board to off-shore reporting and monitoring, with a vessel performance feature.
Planning a voyage and fully utilising the engines necessitates close attention to the vessel’s overall performance and management. EcoMATE™ connected vessels automatically transmit and sync data to the customisable cloud dashboard, allowing you to monitor trends, compare vessel data, view alerts, and report measured data. Our Vessel performance feature included in the cloud, provides a valuable tool for shipowners and crew members in better voyage execution, while ensuring the safety and profitability for everyone involved. Operators can manage vessel operations with real-time decision support by comparing crucial data, such as routes and times between vessels or crews. Alternatively, information can be connected from sources like fuel monitoring, shaft power, GPS, speed, ECA maps, draft/trim, and more.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Safe cloud solution for onshore personnel
- Enables ship-owners to monitor all types of vessel within the fleet with a single integrated tool
- Full control of fuel consumption, emissions and bunkering
- Automated remote data transfer to onshore stations
- Access to measured data down to individual fuel consumers
- Conducts data quality checks and validations
- Configurable model with various fuel consumers identified
- Collects data from external systems
- Logging of historical data
- Full data integrity
- Vessel Performance Feature with Fuel and Emissions Dashboard (CII, SFOC, ROB and more)
- Hull Performance Feature for predictive maintenance and validation