The OPTIBAR OP 1110 is an orifice plate (OP) with ring-type joint (RTJ) design. The DP flow element is particularly suitable for high pressure applications with clean liquids, gases and low velocity steam flow. The RTJ orifice plate features an octagonal integral gasket for mounting between ring-type joint flanges.
The cross-section profile of the OPTIBAR OP 1110 is designed to fit inside the recess of the RTJ flanges and is used as flange sealing. The octagonal RTJ gaskets are made of a softer steel than the main material. In this way, the orifice is sealed reliably and stays clean when tightened with bolts. The OPTIBAR OP 1110 is available with a sharp edge on the upstream side and 45° edge on the downstream side or with bi-directional cross section profile.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Cost-effective DP flow element according to EN ISO 5167
- Sizing: EN ISO 5167, ASME MFC-3M, AGA 3, ASME PTC 19.5 2004, GOST 8.586, RD 50-411-83
- Easy handling and simple installation
- Lowest uncertainty of discharge coefficient
- High Reynolds number permissible according to norm
- With optional vent drain holes